groov is all you need to build your own mobile operator interface
– your own mobile app –
so you can securely monitor and control just about any automation system and equipment.
groov includes everything you need—groov Build and groov View.
The browser-based software you use on your computer to build mobile operator interfaces.
- Runs in your web browser—Firefox, Chrome, IE 10, Safari
- No extra software to install; no plugins
- Connect to Modbus/TCP devices, OPC UA equipment & servers, and Opto 22 PACs
- No coding or programming
- Drag and drop from a library of touchscreen-ready gadgets
- Then just tag the gadgets. No tag limits.
- Set user permissions and security
- Create events for logging or notifying technicians
The interface you’ve built, which your users can securely view from just about any mobile device or computer.
- Free groov View app for iOS and Android
- Browser-based View for all other brands
- Log in on your smartphone or tablet
- View pages and data as authorized
- Monitor and control your system or equipment from anywhere
- Receive event notifications via email or text message
- No keys; no user fees
- No user or device limits
Use the following link for groov free trial: